You can master any crisis with the right communication. Transparent and rapid communication is crucial during an emergency, which is why we prepare you for the worst while times are still good.
This is how we skillfully navigate you and your business through a crisis:
- Preparatory measures, create a crisis matrix
- Establish crisis strategy and crisis organization
- Define wordings and prepare messages
- Crisis management - react and act quickly
- Camera training
Direct, transparent and honest - that is our motto for crisis communication.
Public Speaking Competence
It’s a skill to stand in front of a camera, a skill that has to be practiced in order to survive an emergency situation. We teach you to communicate openly and honestly, to answer tricky questions confidently and to convey facts, opinions and emotions modestly, reservedly and competently.
We teach you to emphasize words and sentences with your body language in order to increase credibility. We train your language and expressions so that you can communicate facts clearly, precisely and understandably.
We train your behavior in front of the camera and also support you in dealing with the media: With this training and our proven contacts to the media, we help you find answers to questions like:
- What does success depend on and how do I get my clear messages to my target groups?
- How do I radiate sovereignty and competence?
- How can I reach the audience emotionally and express complex issues simply?
- How can and how should I show emotions such as joy, but also frustration or disappointment?
Being the top athlete that you are, you want to win. We have your back so that you can focus on the sport and your top performance. We support you in negotiations with organizers, companies and sponsors and other important management issues, using our many years of experience in this field.
We currently support the following top athletes: Nicola Spirig, Daniela Ryf, Sina Frei, Marlen Reusser, Max Studer.
We have also worked with the following athletes in the past for a long time: Jolanda Neff, David Hablützel, Nevin Galmarini, Viktor Röthlin, Patrick Fischer, Alan Roura, Patrik Wägeli.
Our main tasks in athlete management:
- Positioning in the public and in the media
- Planning and implementation of activities
- Acquisition, support and advice in dealing with sponsors
- Crisis communication
Our maxim in athlete management: mutual trust.
Live performances are a special challenge. Holding a gala, celebrating an anniversary, leading a discussion, moderating a workshop - we find the right tone for every event. Of course we weave the right portion of humor and charm into our moderations.
What's important to us:
- Finding the right tone for every event
- Humor and charm
- Multilingual, stylistically confident, with joy and heart
Our maxim: multilingual, dramaturgically trained, stylistically confident.