You can master any crisis with the right communication. In an emergency, transparent and fast communication is crucial. That's why we prepare you in advance for emergencies in good times.
This is how we skillfully navigate you and your business through a crisis:
- Preparatory measures, create a crisis matrix
- Establish crisis strategy and crisis organization
- Define wordings and prepare messages
- Crisis management – targeted reaction and act quickly
- Camera training
Direct, transparent and honest - that is our motto for crisis communication.
Public Speaking Competence
Appearing in front of a camera needs to be practised. Communicating convincingly, answering tricky questions confidently, conveying facts, opinions and emotions authentically - that's what it's all about.
Our team teaches you the balance between verbal and non-verbal communication. Goal: maximum credibility. We train your language and expressions so that you can convey facts clearly, understandably and authentically.
You need to be prepared for the encounter with the cameras and trained to deal confidently with the media. With appropriate course content and proven media contacts, you will find answers to these questions here:
- What does communication success depend on and how do I get my messages to my target groups?
- How do I radiate authenticity and competence in the media spotlight?
- How can I reach the audience emotionally and express complex issues simply?
- How do I deal with emotions in public and in the media?
As top athletes, you are chasing maximum success. Our team has your back so that you can concentrate on training, competitions and top performances. We advise you on negotiations and contracts with organisers, companies and sponsors as well as on other important management issues.
We currently support the following top athletes: Nicola Spirig, Daniela Ryf, Sina Frei, Marlen Reusser, Nevin Galmarini.
We have also worked with the following athletes in the past for a long time: Jolanda Neff, David Hablützel, Viktor Röthlin, Patrick Fischer, Alan Roura, Patrik Wägeli, Max Studer.
Our main tasks in athlete management:
- Positioning in the public and in the media
- Planning and implementation of activities
- Acquisition, support and advice in dealing with sponsors
- Crisis communication
Our maxim: With each other and with trust.
Live performances are always a special challenge: whether a gala, an anniversary, a panel discussion or a workshop - with charm and humour to the appropriate audience, in the right tone for every event, that's what it's all about.
What's important to us:
- Finding the right tone for every event
- Humour and charm
- Multilingual, stylistically confident, with joy and heart
Our maxim: multilingual, trained stylistically confident.