Communicating openly, directly and honestly helps even in crisis. In order to contain potential damage, we prepare our customers for emergencies in good times.
- Athletics European Championship 2014
- Chez Rüfi
- Martin Grab
- Swiss wrestler Martin Grab was accused of doping and reacted to it «shaken, shocked, unsettled». In this crisis we supported him with open and honest communication.
- Swiss Ice Hockey Federation
- When the ice becomes thin (after defeats) or euphoria breaks out (after victories), it is important to maintain the right balance in communication.
- Switzerland Marathon light
- Team Shosholoza
- Nobel Peace Prize winner Bishop Tutu on behalf of Nelson Mandela at the 32nd America's Cup in Valencia: Mandela's team Shosholoza combined sports and politics in an exemplary way. (Media Director 2005-2007)
- Viktor Röthlin
- European Marathon Champion Viktor Röthlin was repeatedly exposed to critical media coverage in his long career. He had to react quickly and transparently to protect his good reputation.